Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...

David and all DNSO'ers,

  Yes I did notice that William, Patrick, Javier, and Harald to a lesser
extent, have a "Knee Jerk" sort of reaction tendencies as a possible
result of a reading deficiency, as you say David.  It strikes me as
rather disappointing I might add as well.

Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:

> Bob and everybody else,
>
>   Yes, quite obviously he did...  I wonder if it is a reading dificiency
> as I believe Jeff has mentioned to us on the Phone, Bob?  Or was
> that William Walsh?  Do you recall?    I have noticed that Harald
> seems to have this problem...
>
> David "Dude" Jenson
> INEGRoup-East Director
>
> In a message dated 12/3/99 1:43:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> bob.davis@netzero.net writes:
>
> << Patrick and all DNSO'ers,
>
>    Possibly you missed my introduction post to this list.
>  You can find it here if you did:
>  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00371.html
>

>  Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>
>  > On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Bob Davis wrote:
>  >
>  > > David and all DNSO'ers,
>  > >
>  > >   Very good ideas here I think as well.  I believe as Jeff has stated,
>  > > and you too David, that Marks suggestion is one that should be looked
>  > > at seriously.  I would ask directly and politely, has the NC considered
> this?
>  >
>  > Great, another personality of Jeff Williams.
>
>  Bob Davis...
>   >>

Bob Davis...