Re: [ga] Introduction - More William Walsh FUD

David and all DNSO'ers,

  I am beginning to notice this behavior of Mr. Walsh myself after reading
some archives of other postings and lists that Jeff Williams has so kindly
provided us with.

  I have also noticed a similar behavior pattern coming from Mr. Stubbs
and Mr. Greenwall as well..  I believe that Brian Hollingsworth also
made note of it.  I have also see this in the DNSO GA and Discuss
archives as well regarding some concerns that the DNSO list admin
his/herself had posted a while back a well.  Wasn't William Walsh
removed from the DNSO list at one time?  Jeff, David? anyone,
recall this incident?

Bob Davis...