FW: [ga] Re: Jeff Williams Nomination seconded

William,

In your latest message about the similarities between the JW clones (see
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00385.html), you forgot to
mention the inability to get the name and address of the nominator and
nominee coupled correctly, as shown in the exchange below (see
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00374.html).

In that message, the nominee has the name of David and the address of Jeff,
while the nominator has the same, but inverted.

I am fairly sure that this happened in exactly the same way for the
nominations for the ICANN BoD. Unfortunately, I erased the messages and
don't think is worthed to dig into the archives.

I think it is not an error, it is done on purpose, as well as the insistence
with which the nominations are sent to the proper address only in "cc:" (not
"to:", as it would be logical) when it is a nomination, while comments are
sent "to:" the ga-nominations@dnso.org directly.
You can make a mistake once, but given two alternatives, you cannot
consistently choose the wrong one, unless you do it on purpose.
Also the same spelling mistakes and expressions that he/she uses for all the
roles he interpretes let me think more of a characterization for fun than a
real inability to correct his/her errors.

I have the strong feeling that this guy (or gale) is having a lot of fun in
fooling us on purpose. Let me say it straight: I will not be surprised to
find out all this exchange of messages in a best-seller book some times in
the future ;>).

Of course, personal opinion only.

Regards
Roberto