[ga] filters for unwanted, objectionable e-mails

happy holiday season to you all

i am certain that many of you have a deep background in this area and aware of this, but there might possibly be some who would find the following suggestion useful for themselves

those of you who use microsoft outlook or outlook express can create a "message rule" from one of the unwanted, unsolicited, messages you receive which will automatically delete from your mail server any messages received in the future from this source.

this built in program option has saved me significant time & energy as these messages from williams,rizzo,davis, and others  have never even gotten to my inbox.

my very best wishes

ken stubbs

Ken Stubbs
e-mail:  kstubbs@corenic.org