Re: [ga] Introduction

On 03-Dec-99 Jeff Williams wrote:
>> There is not now, nor was there ever, a data center..
>
>   Well maybe it was "Bodly removed from the premises"...
> Minor equivocation...

There were and are no premises either.   Again, you show how little you
really know.

>> Back on topic now, Jeff, do you have a problem providing the DNSO
>> administration with a copy of your Texas State Driver's License/ID?
>> How
>> about each of your personalities?  (or does the state not permit split
>> personalities to have an ID for each?)
>
>   You must not have read Bob's "INtroduction" very well William.
> He is a native Australian, not a native Texan.  He does live here part
> of
> the year as I believe he stated clearly in his "Introduction".  I
> thought
> his introduction was a nice and kind gesture.  But given your obvious
> mental problems, you took some exception with Bob right off.
> Interesting...

Yes, This would be the Bob that used a Dallas,Texas dialup (of a free
internet service) uses a 16-bit version of Netscape's email client (also
rare enough to be an identifying characteristic), and has the exact same
writing style (and incorrect system clock problems) that you have....

You two have so much in common!

>   Nothing, come out and visit sometime.  I seem to remember that Chris
> Ambler was going to do that at one time.  Never heard from him.  You
> know how to contact me by phone, or via E-mail, so feel free to do so
> at your convenience.  I have an answering system, so if I miss your call
> than just leave a message.  So if you would like to come out and visit
> please feel free to do so, just give me a head's up courtesy call an let
> me
> know what the dates are.

That would be the phone at the Homestead Inn?  The long term stay hotel?
Yes, that number is in their resident phone system, and the voice mail is
their resident voice mail.  Anyone can verify this, just dial the number
and press "0".

>   Now I have made this overture to you and Chris Ambler before.
> Neither of you took me up one it.  Why?  What are you afraid of
> William?  What are you hiding?

Jeff, you aren't worth taking a trip to Texas for.  There is enough
evidence of your fraud, that such a trip is not necessary.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934