Re: [ga] Introduction

William and all DNSO'ers,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> (Victims of Jeff's CC list removed for their sanity's sake)

  For your sanity's sake I would wager?  It does seem to be in question,
I have read.

> On 03-Dec-99 Jeff Williams wrote:
> > William and all,
> >
> >   I can only venture a guess that you are referencing Bob's message
> > below???  If so, you have yet again demonstrated you great
> > end for some counseling.  I believe that Roeland had mentioned this
> > to me on several occasions as well over the phone regarding your
> > behavior.  I hope you haven't forgotten that I still have the post
> > from last December regarding one of your other torrents while
> > at .TJ WIlliam.  I believe you were bodily escorted out of that
> > data center as I recall...
>
> Uh, Jeff, better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to
> open it and remove all doubt.  It would be aweful hard to be escorted out
> of a data center that doesn't exist....
>
> There is not now, nor was there ever, a data center..

  A minor equivocation, no doubt...

> Back on topic now, Jeff, do you have a problem providing the DNSO
> administration with a copy of your Texas State Driver's License/ID?  How
> about each of your personalities?  (or does the state not permit split
> personalities to have an ID for each?)

  This doesn't seem to be in the "Rules" for this election.  I might also
add that some do not have drivers licenses in other countries.  Are
they than not able to participate?

> Rather than make up stories, why not respond to the suggestion.  What
> exactly do you not like about it?  I think it would work quite well.  As a
> matter of fact, I am willing to provide mine to them immediately upon
> request.  Are you?
>
> What are you hiding, Jeff?  (Or Brian?  Or David?  Or Bob? ..the list
> goes on)

  I seem to recall that you were invited as were most on this list to
our gathering here in Dallas.  Why did you not attend William my boy?
Were you indisposed perhaps? Or were you afraid?  What were you
hiding from?

> I have gotten 8 emails in the last 24 hours wondering why the Jeff
> Williams/INEG Information site is no longer online, wanting to point
> people who are asking about you to your history.  Perhaps it is time for a
> rebirth of that site?  There is some great new material that hasn't been
> really discussed yet......
>
> --
> William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
> Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

Bob Davis...