[ga] Attn: Frank Risso, you must send to nomination address

Dear Frank,

I see that you have send the form to the ga address and to my address...
fine !
But there is a SPECIAL addres to send nominations. Check it on the DNSO.org...
Please send to THAT address the form, with a copy to me.
Only in this way I can see that you have send to the right address and
we can continue the process.

Yours truly,

Javier

At 12/2/99 12:44:00 PM, you wrote:
>1a. Full name of the nominee: Joe Baptista
>1b. E-mail address of the nominee: baptista@pccf.net
>  2a. Full name of the nominator: Frank Rizzo
>  2b. E-mail address of the nominator: frizzo@bernie-kosar.com
>  2c. Type of GA membership: GA-ga subscriber
>
>Thank you Javier for assisting.

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE