[ga] Enough already!

> $MAILDIR/kooks

May I suggest to folks that we avoid this kind of possibly defamatory
talk on this relatively open mailing list?

I might add that I disagree with the characterization of people such as
Mark Langston as anything less than highly constructive.

As for rejecting nominations by or for possibly non-existant people.  I'd
allow it.  I trust that the selection process (even if that selection is
by the NC ;-) will give such people the number of votes they deserve.

		--karl--