Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...

David and all DNSO'ers,

  Very good ideas here I think as well.  I believe as Jeff has stated,
and you too David, that Marks suggestion is one that should be looked
at seriously.  I would ask directly and politely, has the NC considered this?

Bob Davis...