Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Mark C. Langston wrote:
>[snip]
> Shall we assume that those of us not in the elite club of folks that are
> privy to the e-mails as they come in will have no idea who got nominated
> or not until well after the close of the nomination period, due to this?

	The only folks privy to the e-mails as they come in are the folks
at AFNIC who are receiving them.  My understanding is that somebody at
AFNIC will be keeping an eye on the process tomorrow through 9 pm (France
time).

	[Warning: under the rules the NC announced, the *nomination*
period closes tomorrow at *6* pm CET, 5 pm UTC.  Nominated candidates have
until 9 pm CET to accept.]

> Oh, and are all the watchdog group communications being archived and
> posted for the public record?

	Sounds like a good idea to me.  FWIW, though, the only traffic so
far on the ga-watchdog list (I think) has been notifications from the DNSO
Secretariat to the list members.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com