[ga] ooops! The WatchDog needs to watch better!

I have said (shame on me!)

>- Other fellow has said that Nii Quaynor has been nominated.  Just for
>   the record: I have not seen this nomination, but maybe is my fault.

The nomination of Mr Quaynor is on
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html

I didnt see it in the GA list, but anyway it is MY fault !
(thank to the fellow who have put me on the right track...)

Regards,

Javier
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE