Re: [ga] The WatchDog is... watching...

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 12:25:18PM -0500, Javier Rodriguez wrote:
> As a Watchdog member I have seen the next:
>
> - There has been a nomination for Roberto Gaetano.
> - Roberto has not accepted or declined the nomination, he is analyzing.
> - Some people has show concern about Roberto's role in international
>    governamental positions, and CORE positions.
> - Other fellow has said that Nii Quaynor has been nominated.  Just for
>    the record: I have not seen this nomination, but maybe is my fault.

I saw it.  Also, one could go to http://www.dnso.org, and in the big
blue bar halfway through the page (scroll down) there is a link labeled

                  November 11th - December 17th, 1999
            DNSO election of a Chair to the General Assembly

which takes you to
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html

Which has all the election data right at hand, including who has
been nominated...