[ga] Resignment from the watchdog committee

Folks,

I have been nominated for the position of GA-Chair (see
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html).
Following the approved procedures (ibidem), I did resign from the watchdog
committee. The resignation has been already communicated to DNSO-Listadmin
for due process.

I would like to add that I did not yet formally accept nomination, because I
would like the legal experts in ICANN to clear any potential problem with my
eligibility, as I am currently employed by an International Treaty
organization as a technical staff in a managerial position.
I hope that an answer could be given before the endorsment phase.

Best regards
Roberto Gaetano