[ga] Matt's proposal

Matt wrote:
"I would like to rebut a few opposing arguments before I explain how we can
improve the current system."

Dear Matt:

I have read very carefully your mail.
In which part do you explain how we can improve the current system ?
In you mail I have found the many problems related to the internet, but
I have not found even a small description of how this problems can be
solve and what is your proposal to improve the current system ?
Did I miss something ?

Javier
(wellcome aboard Matt!)
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE