Re: [ga] Re: [wg-c] URGENT: Moratorium on all additions toconfusing GTLDs and ccTLDs Required.

>have to do this for any more than are already in existence - well, most
>people won't be able to do it at all, and vast confusion will set in.

We're talking consumers here. Mass confusion is already there and always
will be.

>We
>need to REDUCE the number of TLDs NOT increase  it.

Ding! Thank you for playing. Next!

>Matt Hooker
>Webmaster@Net-Speed.com
>matthooker@hotmail.com

Andrew P. Gardner
Support the Cyberspace Association, the constituency of Individual Domain
Name Owners http://www.idno.org