Re: [ga] nomination procedures

>In the extreme, the method you propose would allow Jeff Williams, who
>has quietly signed up 50 fake names to the GA list, to carry the day
>and get his 5 favorite candidates selected.

Exactly. Which is why I came up with the proposal to take the first (or top
two) names from the previous vote we held (before Jeff and some of the 98k+
little voices in his head corrupted the membership list).

Andrew P. Gardner
Support the Cyberspace Association, the constituency of Individual Domain
Name Owners http://www.idno.org