Re: [ga] nomination procedures

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Mark C. Langston wrote:

> On 15 November 1999, Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> wrote:
>
> Woah, hold on there, Kent.  We're still in the process of deciding
> how we'll proceed.  Don't force the issue by pretending we're finished.
>
> Oh, and don't characterize the "single candidate" position as coming
> from IDNO.  It wasn't put forth as such, and I'm not supporting it
> as such, at least.  If you'll refrain from characterizing positions,
> we will.

You are absolutely correct Mark. I made a suggestion to this list that a
single nominee be put forth. That was all. Andy Gardner has put forth two
motions ( One with a lot of support so far by comparison, followed by
The Rodriguez Proposal). One was his proposal incorporating the mechanics
of a single candidate and one was the same basic schemata for two
candidates.

I think I had a good idea, and that idea has found support in the form of
one propsal.

Bradley.