Re: [ga] nomination procedures

On 15 November 1999, Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> wrote:

>Some followup --
>I want to be clear that the point of the "10" in the above proposal
>is only to show that there is a minimum acceptable level of support.
>Extra votes don't carry any further weight.
>
>Following up on that:  I nominate Nii Quaynor.  I trust that
>the necessary 9 more supporters will be quickly forthcoming.

Woah, hold on there, Kent.  We're still in the process of deciding
how we'll proceed.  Don't force the issue by pretending we're finished.

Oh, and don't characterize the "single candidate" position as coming
from IDNO.  It wasn't put forth as such, and I'm not supporting it
as such, at least.  If you'll refrain from characterizing positions,
we will.

--
Mark C. Langston
mark@bitshift.org