RE: [ga] Call for Nominations

First of all, the GA does not elect the Chair but the NC. SO no need to
discuss further, please we are all spending our time here to read mails
complaining about process instead of trying to make things better.

About censorship, how can you defend the behavior of Baptista !!!!!! This
was unacceptable at all, and I'm wondering how a such person is able to post
so many messages per day! Who is paying him to do that? Who has such free
time to spent all day to write spam and insulting emails? Why don't you come
to meetings and stand up in front of all of us and say that you think in
public instead of hiding behind unanimous emails!!!!!

So let's go for the nomination of the GA chair.

Jean Michel Bécar
E.T.S.I. Project Manager
Tel:	+33 (0)4 92 94 43 15
Fax:	+33 (0)4 92 38 52 15