RE: [ga] Re: Stop the addition of new TLD's - Understand the REA

Those in the third-party email business should be careful about denigrating
those who use such services. That said, I agree with you. Did you see
Milton's response? Matt Hooker is yet another player, or appears that way.

The problem here is that we can not be at all certain that this is the same
Matt Hooker that runs net-speed. This is simply because HotMail has to
authentication mechanism. In fact, I would argue that it is not the same
Matt Hooker unless someone can verify this. One would think that the REAL
Matt Hooker would use one of his corporate mail boxen, rather than using a
HotMail account, as William and I do.