RE: [ga] My CENSORing ... SPAM

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dnsipv6@aol.com [mailto:Dnsipv6@aol.com]
> Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 2:04 PM
> To: ga@dnso.org; DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org; owner-ga@dnso.org
> Subject: Re: [ga] My CENSORing ... SPAM
>

> William and everybody else,
Folks,

Just a note of warning related to the message (and others from
Dnsipv6@aol.com) that may have been received by you and may look like it
came from the GA list.  This person (Dnsipv6@aol.com) has a copy of the
email addresses of the list members.  He is blind copying the individual
members.  It just looks like it is coming from the list.  The SMTP headers
clearly show it is coming directly from his email account.  Please do not
reply to his messages.  Again, another juvenile act.

Regards,