Re: [ga] Call for Nominations

I believe that the first step in developing nomination procedures should
include potential candidates posting a statement of interest and a list of
credentials that they believe qualify them to serve as General Assembly
Chair in the DNSO.

Additionally, We then need to develop a procedure by which the GA can vote
on perspective candidates and elect nominees. I submit that there needs to
be an impartial collection of votes to insure the integrity of this process.
Further, I suggest that the top five nominees from the GA be submitted to
the Names Council for consideration.