Re: [ga] waste of time

Such rules are great in principle, provided the participants all have a willingness
to work together and follow the rules.

The problem we have seen this last week has been the result of one person who has
made it his mission in this process to break as many rules as he can.  A rule like
this would end up only hurting those who are honestly participating, and would not
affect the person who started this message.  He would just signup for a new hotmail,
or YahooMail, or iName email account each time and keep posting his drivel.  Or
worse yet, masquerade as one of us and make it appear we posted it (to those not
informed enough to know the regular poster's normal headers).