Re: [ga] How hard should it be to get a domain registered? At what point does a ccTLD manager become guilty of abusive behavior?

Looks like Randy is making a good argument for nationalization of the ccTLD's.  One bad
apple can spoil the whole batch.  Since that is what the GAC wants do you think he is
acting as a shill?  I seem to remember that he was the one who started the GA nomination
process.

Peter Veeck