RE: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

On 11-Nov-99 Joop Teernstra wrote:
> No members of the SC "resigned en masse". Two members who resigned
> specifically expressed having enough (see: "enough already"
> www.list.idno.org/archives/) of  Mr Walsh' vendetta)

Better be careful putting words in people's mouths, Joop, and attributing reasons to
people leaving that they never said.  This has already bitten you in the ass once
recently.  I understand you got a rather pointed, yet polite, message that made it
clear that it was indeed the opposite the last time you tried to say it was my fault
someone left, when indeed it was because of your positions.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934