Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

> Javier,
>
> censorghip?? Come on, this is not what is going on.

That is precisely what is going on.

> The solution is not simply "Elisabeth, we supprotyou and let's ignore
> the rest". First, antisocial behaviour has to be dealt with. IMHO
> things like these go well beyond the line, and are the exact kind of
> stuff that requires some kind of protection.

Cause and effect. The cause was the censorship. That needs to be dealt
with first. Then once we have either punished the administrator for her
behavior or forced her to acknowledge this and correct it, we can go after
the innappropriate behaviour of the spoofer/s and deal with that. FIFO,
not LIFO.