Re: [ga] RE: [announce] Number of participants in different dnso.org maill ing lists

Dear Roberto:

>Is there any reason and/or opinion against the implementation of such list
>as "the official list of members of the DNSO"?

Is not this GA list "the official list"  ?  If it is not then we must change the name GA.
a General Asambly (sp!) is that... a GENERAL asambly...

I think that your concern about why so many people in working groups and in
constituencies are not INSIDE the GA list is a big concern for all of us.  At least
you get my support to ask the NC to coordinate with other groups (working groups,
constituencies) to get them inside the GA list.

Regards,

Javier
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE