Re: [ga] Privacy and Whois databases

Hi everybody.

Please....
Dont use the word "owner" of a domain !
The fact is, that you dont "own" anything, but the right to
use a certain domain.
IF you were "owner" of a domain, then nobody could take it
away, just because you didnt pay some fee to the registry.
You could at the most be "sat on hold", BUT NOT removed.
I think, that the word "holder" is a much more precice word.

Regards
Per Koelle
DK Hostmaster