Re: [ga] H.R. 3028 and ICANN UDRP

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Michael Sondow wrote:

> Joseph Friedman wrote:
> >
> > Is it official that Mr. Cohen was elected for the 1 year term?  Where has
> > this news been posted?
>
> No, I suppose it isn't official, yet. There's been a "technical"
> glitch, according to the ever-non-partisan Elizabeth Porteneuve
> (CORE supporter). But Cohen received the majority of NC votes,
> didn't he?

I have no idea where this Lizy person get's off on announcing that a
"human meeting (gathering) of people" had a technical glitch.  Nonsense.

I look forward to more info.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           212.894.3704 x1033
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           419.821.8581 fax