[ga] Re: [IFWP] accounting (fwd)

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Diane Cabell wrote:

> Prof. Zittrain testified as to the details of the financial relationship
> between ICANN and the Berkman Center in his testimony to the House Committee on
> Commerce at the July 23 hearing.  His testimony is archived at
> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/events/  ICANN pays the costs of the
> webcasting services that Berkman provides.

I'm not interested in testimony.  I want this membership to have access to
ICANN's financials and details.  I have not recieved any reply from any
responsible party.  As for the Berkman Center, it would seem the center
has considerable power over ICANN, and I would encourage any participant
to find out more on it.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033