[ga] Re: accounting

Friday, August 20, 1999, 5:12:15 PM, Planet Communications Computing Facility <pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net> wrote:

> once again I ask for accounting details

> Who are resposible for the budget details on the ICANN site.  Who are the
> accountants who have developed these proforma financials.

> What is the budgeted amount for the public relations firm and can someone
> post accounting details to your budgets, the amounts are general in scope
> and i'd like to see details.

I would add to this the details of the loans from MCI and Cisco, and
what their obligations are under them.

(http://www.dnspolicy.com/news/99/08/20/1439239.shtml for details)

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

(IDNO MEMBER)
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org