[ga] Re: Revised Agenda proposal

Santiago General Assembly Meeting Chair(Nii) and all,

i have a compromise proposal.

hold general assembly as scheduled with the following modification;

	13:30 - 14:30	Working Group Meetings
			(may do over lunch or on Monday as appropriate.)
	14:30 - 17:30	General Assembly

in future(November Meeting,...), we should allocate Monday for WG meetings.

chon

PS: we plan to hold Committee E Meeting(Awareness and Outreach) over lunch
    on Tuesday(and more later if necessary).