RE: [ga] Agenda proposal

Alf,

Yes, I agree for the item 0:
Opening and DNSO  organization", where the (interim) Chair presents how DNSO
is organized  (secretariat, lists, web-sites, WGs etc.)

I think all items are not only for information, as it's bottom up process
the DNSO NC *must* take into account all remarks and suggestions the pubic
will make.

For the time on each point I will think about it, but I don't know if we
have a half day or a entire day. So If somebody could tell us how long will
be the GA?

Jean-Michel Bécar
becar@etsi.fr
http://www.etsi.org