Re: [ga] Revised Agenda proposal

Dennis,

"mockery" ?

I would like to remind you that the director of your organization (CENTR) is
one of the people who approved the setting of the Santiago meeting, including
the length of the General Assembly. I would recommend that you coordinate
internally with her before insulting anybody who is doing actual work setting
up things.

Javier