RE: [ga] Agenda proposal

At 10:42 AM 27/07/1999 +0200, R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:

>To have new individuals joining the DNSO and promoting the cause of the
>individual DN holders constituency will be more effective than claiming that
>the previous pollings were inaccurate.

Roberto,

I did not say anything about accuracy.
What I'm saying is that a  constituency is not co-opted by the existing ones.

>In fact, if I understand well the results of the latest elections in the
>IDNO, you had only 35 voting members, a large part of which claim that they
>don't want to have any connection with a corrupted and captured DNSO +
>ICANN. Maybe the real problem lies there.

You said it, not I. :-)

88 members had the right to vote, of which 35 voted. Not a bad turnout. If
you know what a large part of these voters "claim", you know more than me.
If they were not interested in the DNSO,or ICANN, why would they elect
people who support IDNO membership of the DNSO?
The IDNO has been kept out. This fact has defined it so far. Maybe the real
problem lies there.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org