Re: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

Michael and all,

  I don't believe the concern about cost is a factor, but I will check this
out with some major carrier contacts that I have on monday or tuesday
if possible and notify the list at that time as to methods.  What I can
say is that in the past, I have used Sprint, SBC, and Bell Atlantic
for a temporary international 800# for these sort of conference calls
for non-profit organizations teleconferences.  I am at this moment,
quite sure that some carriers would even provide this service for
this conference call for free or very low cost ($1.20/hour).  So to
use this as an excuse for not allowing anyone that wants to
participate is a bit suspicious at best....

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894