RE: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

> Nobody mentioned such problem during the meeting. If you have
> concerns, you
> should ask your pNC representatives to address them during
> the next meeting.

Then I ask you Javier, since the IDNO is not a constituency, the gTLD
constituency is being blocked and and as gTLD registry (.VPN) and
devlopment shop, MHSC is not allowed to participate in the Business
Constituency,

JUST WHO IN THE HECK IS MY REPRESENTATIVE?!?!?!?!

Hmmmm?

That is just about the most arrogant statement that I have ever heard.
You really ought not to be in the seat you are sitting in.