Re: [ga] Preliminary report on the NC June 25th meeting

Michael,

It is you who are lying.

>These are lies. I was an
>official observer from the Non-Commercial Constituency, recognized
>as such by ICANN, negotiating a consensus draft of my constituency
>as a representative of the non-commercial domain name holders who
>support the principles of the ICIIU. Javier Sola and Theresa

This is absolutely false.  ICANN did not recognize your or your NCDNHC
(rightfully so).

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

"The fact is that domain names are new and have unique
characteristics, and their status under the law is not yet clear."
--Kent Crispin (June 29th, 1999)