[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga-nominations] Self-nomination

Bret,

I am really very sorry, thre are several reasons why:
    1. your nomination arrived AFTER the deadline, which was today
       Monday 16 July 2001, 07:00 UTC, 09:00 CET (Paris),
       which means 9 hours earlier in California, 0:00
    2. we did not receive your statement of acceptance
    3. due to a bad serie of circumstances the list ga-nominations
       was not closed at 10:00, 12:00 Paris (but 4 hours later),
       therefore you did not get an immediate system message
       "User unknown" informing you about missed deadline.
And furthermore you are an excellent candidate.

What to do ?

I am forwarding this message to the Watchdog Committee
letting them decide if I have to add you to the ballot
or not. We have an addtional difficulty that ballot
MUST be posted in less than 13 hours from now,
Tuesday 17 July 2001, 07:00 UTC, 09:00 CET (Paris),

Dear Watchdog Committee,

Your advice is sought.

Elisabeth Porteneuve
DNSO Secretariat