[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] (6) What's In It For Me? - Jeff Williams

Patrick and all remaining assembly members,

  I have done no such a thing I have only posted to certain individuals
some exchanges that Patrick has had with me regarding his wanting
or asking me to endorse his candidacy.  I than in turn ask him some
questions.  His answers did not and do not impress me as ones that
would stand in well for the DNSO.  Hence I refused to endorse
his candidacy and find also that he seems to me to have more than
one agenda.  ONe is public the other is private.  My concern is which
is the REAL one?   Hence I felt and still do feel that he is not a good
candidate for the DNSO Chair or Alt-Chair...