[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] RE: Request for statement of acceptance

Dear Timothy,

| I am having great difficulty getting through to ga-nominations@dnso.org

I am sorry for you, but your acceptance arrived after the deadline.
We found the following information regarding your posting to
ga-nominations in the dnso.org logs, all of them after 21:00.

I wish you suceed next time,

DNSO Secretariat

--
Mar 23 21:46:02 dnso sendmail[13339]: VAA13339: <ga-nominations@dnso.org>... User unknown
Mar 23 21:46:02 dnso sendmail[13339]: VAA13339: from=<tmdenton@magma.ca>, size=4269, class=0, pri=0, nrcpts=0, proto=ESMTP, relay=mx2.magma.ca [206.191.0.250]

--
Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-watchdog/Arc00/maillist.html