[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] (7) What's In It For Me? (The one Patrick left out) Status of Election for Chair and Alternate Chair

All remaining assembly members,

  Here is one of the series of exchanges Patrick seems
to have left out for some odd reason..

Patrick,

  Hummmm?  Test?  What test was that Patrick?  Is this some sort of
childish game you wish to play?  Please advise....

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com

Election of the ICANN Board Director by the DNSO
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-watchdog/Arc00/maillist.html