[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections... DNSO, CORE Captured?

Andy and all DNSO'ers,

   As the "CORE Boys" as you so aptly put here Andy, have effectively,
although illegitimatly "Captured" the DNSO NC, provides credance to
your suspicions given the circumstances involved... :(

Andy Gardner wrote:

> >I think that what the NC was not ready to accept was the "imposition" of a
> >single or two candidates by the procedure itself.
> >The fact that we have at most three candidates that will be forwarded to the
> >NC for the final round is due only to the non-acceptance of the candidature
> >by the two persons that had the largest support in the BoD nomination
> >process, i.e. Karl and Nii, and not in an explicit move of the GA that
> >willingly limited the number of people.
>
> Ah, but it was the NC's explicit decision to choose the timing of events
> for the elections, including having the same closing date for nomination
> acceptances as for the nominations themselves. I find that very suspicious,
> especially considering the number of days was very short..
>
> The CORE boys seemed to have their acceptance speeches pre-written.
>
> Andrew P. Gardner
>
> Never suggest to your Mother to shop on-line for a pearl necklace.

Bob Davis...