[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

Roberto and all DNSO'ers,

  The REAL problem is Roberto, that not all of the DNSO GA or other
DNSO list subscribers were able to vote according to the rules that
the DNSO NC posted.  This is SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP in the
extreme, and by design, I might also add.  Some 400+ of our
members were not even allowed to join the DNSO GA list at all
in order to be qualified to vote.

  So, this seems to me and our legal staff to go very much towards
strong evidence to fraud...  A sad commentary for the DNSO and ICANN
to actively participate in such activities...  :(

Bob Davis..