Re: [ga-watchdog] FYI.

	I'm not sure what the best approach is for the GA; I'm hopeful that the
new Chair can help with that.  I'm confident, though, that the correct
approach is *not* to limit discussion to people who "are part of a
constituency."  Most of the people the NC just named to its ga-watchdog
committee aren't part of a constituency.  (I know that Roberto Gaetano,
Bradley Thornton and I are not; I don't think Kent is, but I suppose he
might be "part of" NCDHC by virtue of his involvement with POC or
otherwise; I don't know Javier Rodriguez.)  I like to think that we
nonetheless have something to contribute.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com