Re: [ga-watchdog] Your advice is sought

	Mark Measday is a member of the GA, and the NC articulated no rule against
(a) nominating non-GA members; or (b) nominating a member of one's own
family, so it seems to me that his nomination of Philippa Harrison Measday
was valid.  As a result, I guess, she should be listed under "nominees who
declined."  Philippa Harrison Measday's nomination of Mark, on the other
hand, is *not* valid unless she is a member of the GA.  My guess is that
she is not, although it might be prudent to send her a note asking if she
is a GA member by virtue of membership in a constituency or otherwise.

Jon

Philippa" <MeasdayP@soe.sega.co.uk>]