[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time... Walsh FUDWarning...

Jeff and everybody else,

  Yes Jeff he did.  And thank you for pointing out the URL in the
archives as well.  So much for auto updating that Mark had mentioned
in an earlier post, eh?  It seems that MonArch does automatically
archive unless there is some human intervention after all.  So I would
say this shows just how badly some would like to SELECTIVELY
CENSOR for their own political purposes.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 12/3/99 12:13:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,