[ga-watchdog] Re: A General Assembly Vote on VOTE.COM? to:Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of theGA

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  Yes Jeff this is a very good idea judging from what I have seen thus
far and over the past couple of months.  The problems of censorship
of many is very troubling to myself and I hope others as well on
this list.  Doing so only leads to growing mistrust and disillusionment
which serves not useful or constructive purpose.

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Michael, Mikki and all,
>
>   I think this is a good idea.  We might want to contact VOTE.COM
> and see if they will host this vote so as to keep it clean and independent.
>
>   All those in favor indicate by replying in the affirmative on the DNSO GA
> and the IFWP lists.
>
> msondow@iciiu.org wrote:
>
> > Mikki Barry wrote:
> >
> >    >What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
> >    >once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
> >    >is elected by the GA?
> >
> > Yes! A little civil disobedience is in order. Viva the spirit of Seattle!
> >
> > ========================
> > Michael Sondow                        ICIIU
> > iciiu@iciiu.org              www.iciiu.org
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1894

Bob Davis...