[ga-watchdog] A General Assembly Vote on VOTE.COM? to:Re: [ga] Re: Request for acceptance of nomination to the Chair of theGA

Michael, Mikki and all,

  I think this is a good idea.  We might want to contact VOTE.COM
and see if they will host this vote so as to keep it clean and independent.

  All those in favor indicate by replying in the affirmative on the DNSO GA
and the IFWP lists.

msondow@iciiu.org wrote:

> Mikki Barry wrote:
>
>    >What do people think of the idea of the GA holding its own election
>    >once the nominations are in, and then following the lead of whomever
>    >is elected by the GA?
>
> Yes! A little civil disobedience is in order. Viva the spirit of Seattle!

> Michael Sondow                        ICIIU
> iciiu@iciiu.org              www.iciiu.org

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894