[ga-watchdog] Re: [ga] THIS FRIDAY end the nomination's time...Still Censored...

David and all,

  David, you seem to be correct here thus far.  Javier and the rest
of the "Watchdogs" have failed miserably.  Given whom some of those
"Watchdogs" are, and Ben Edelmans observation, it should come as
no surprise.  It sure doesn't surprise me!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894